1. Welcome to Lynn's Coupons! We love our members and we want you to be one of them. Why not register and jump right in?
    Dismiss Notice

POST WHAT YOU KNOW Starts 9-10-13 12:01 am Here are the details

Discussion in 'Site Deals and Information' started by Lynn, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Lynn

Lynn Administrator

Ends Sept 20th midnight. That is right 10 days or 3 winners whichever comes first!

Man I need to know where the sales are and what coupons and forms that I have in the website I can match-up with the sales. I want to know about Dollar General, Publix, Winn-Dixie, CVS, Wal-Greens, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, Shop-rite,  Big Y, County Market, Target + any other stores I missed. I cannot keep up with all the sales going on & I feel like I am missing out. I need your help. I need you to post under the correct category i.e. CVS deals under CVS link.

I also need printable internet form links posted under internet forms in Club 1000. I must be able to click on the original post to print the form out to count. I do not want to sign in or click on other links to get to it.

1 Printable internet form-1 post
    5 Printable coupons = 1 post,
    1 Satisfaction Guarantee=1 post,
    NFN= 1 Post,
    Special invites=1 Post,
    1 Sweepstakes link=1 post
    Picture of your haul counts = 1 post

These qualify for one Post. You must write at least 25 words in the post to qualify.
    I need details.

Must be current dates of sales.
    Info on your shopping trip using Lynns coupons or rebates=1 post
    Next week's sales using Lynns coupons or rebate forms=1 Post
    Make a combo Lynns Coupon Plus Lynns Form=COMBO=1 post
    Add where it is on sale We call that (((Triple Play))) =1 post
    How did you save money this week?= 1 post

The first person to post 200 acceptable posts will receive~

$50.00 dollars Credit to their account.
    Plus you will be a paid Moderator for the month of OCT. NOV.
    (Your choice you do not have to be)
    Also you will get Club 1000 Free for a year.

2nd Place $25.00 credit to their account.
    Plus you will be a paid Moderator for the month of NOV.

3rd place 1 year of Club 1000 free + $20.00 credit to their account.
    Plus you will be a paid Moderator for the month of DEC.

This starts 9-10 12:01am  when you think you have posted 200 acceptable links email me. I will count your post & email you within  24 hours. I need time to confirm each posts.

If the post already exists and you post the same post it does not count. I need new information.

This contest is opened to any registered member and it is free to join. Get registered today! Email me right away and I will send you a password. I recommend posting extra because I am checking every post.

Your Post must have the date in the title, if there is a date. Here is an acceptable post. 

Publlix + Honey Maid Crackers Buy 1 Get 1 Free $4.19 for 2 boxes ends 9-11-13

Publix has on sale this week Honey Maid Crackers Buy 1 Get 1 Free $4.19 for 2 boxes= $2.10 a box then use 2 of these coupons=$1.10 a box!

Item #39656 - Value: $1.00 - Honey Maid Grahamfuls Crackers any 1 7.04oz (blue c/o)
    [ Qty: 80 | H/F: $0.12 | Expy: 2013-12-31 ]

Item #39930 - Value: $1.00 - Honey Maid Products any ONE 7.04oz (Yellow store pad c/o)
    [ Qty: 9 | H/F: $0.15 | Expy: 2013-12-31 ]

Try to put as much information in the post as possible.

LIMIT 200 POST per person. Remember it could be you with $50 and be my paid moderator for 2 months.
    Some of my moderators have been gleaned from previous Post What You Know Events. I have always got my good eye out for someone who can post lots of links.

How to Find Information for Posting
    Some of the easiest ways to find tips for posting is using a search engine such as google and typing in key words. Such key words would be
    refunds, coupons, saving money, on-line discount codes, free samples, Printable forms and coupons and on and on. The ideas are endless and this. You copy the Link & post it under the correct spot. Example Internet forms go under internet forms. That way if you are looking for the Del Monte Printable form you would go to internet forms & find just the one you are looking for.

This really is an awesome, fun and easy contest to be involved in. Another key feature to use on your computer is the find feature.

If you go up under file and double click on find you can type in a key word for any web page that you are on and it will search for you. So if you are looking for samples type the word SAMPLES and the find feature will search the

Web page for you. Another way to search on a site is to hit at the same time the CTRL key and the letter F key. This will bring up a search box. Try it, it is a lot of fun.

A lot of my customers don't have a computer or a printer & rely on what I can find in internet forms. You can get all the internets I have free by going into the forum & printing out your own forms. That is a lot of postage you get to save to. This is another reason to be a part of Club 1000 all internet forms are posted under Club 1000 area.

How To Log into The Forum
    Now as far as making a post and getting it into the forum here are some basic instructions. Log into the forum either using the front page of clairwood.com in the green left hand section hit
    Lynns Club House, its half-way down the page near account balance. Or use this url
    http://clairwood.com/forum/

If you need a username just use your first name example Deb, Bonnie, Lynn etc.  Remember if your getting this Newsletter than you are activated in the forum. If you can not get in email Lynn (Me) I will help you.
    There is plenty of time to get registered prior to the start of the contest. It takes 2 minutes to register & only takes me 2 minutes to activate you. When I activate you I try to send you a password to where the forms & coupons are. If you dont have a password email me
    [email protected]

Once you get in you can start practicing before the contest starts.
    Tell your friends & family so they can get ready for lots of savings. Come be a part of the family.

We look forward to your participation and can`t wait to read the new posts and getting to know all of you even better.

2. Adrixx

Adrixx Moderator

Is anyone going to join me in posting? It's easy, just post what you know.  :D

3. Adrixx

Adrixx Moderator

I think I am ready for a count  8)

I can't believe no one else wants a credit to their account and FREE Club 1000 just for posting what they know! What a Killer deal  :eek: :eek: