1. Welcome to Lynn's Coupons! We love our members and we want you to be one of them. Why not register and jump right in?
    Dismiss Notice

Supplier Contest starts March 1st

Discussion in 'Site Announcement' started by Lynn, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Lynn

Lynn Administrator

Supplier Contest Starts March 1st and ends March 31, 2017 midnight
    First Place winner gets $75 PayPal, Check, Cash, Stamps or Credit. Your choice.
    Second place 2 books of stamps
    3rd place 1 book of stamps

The Supplier that sells me the most rebate forms... Wins
    I will keep a card on each supplier as your packages come in I will write down how much, for forms you sent in. April 1st I will total up every suppliers card and announce the winner April 1st. I will contact you & find out how you want the $75.00 dollars. I will announce the winner in a newsletter April 1st.
    Please send a bill in with your forms. If you do not know how much I am buying the form for. leave it blank. Please count how many and if possible put a rubber band around it. It makes it easier when I open your package.
    All packages must reach me by March 31st. Do not wait till the last minute.

You can become a Supplier.
    General rules of supplying my customers and I with forms. I need to know the latest date a rebate can be sent in.

Example expires march 31st has Post Marked date 4-15-15 This is very important for me to know. If a form is limited states. I need to know what states they are good in. It will make a difference on how many I order and what I pay for it. I can put the short dated or limited States on consignment.

Shipping... I pay 1/2 the postage to me. If you donate I pay all the shipping.
    When I buy I normal try to build a sale price in the purchase price. So when the time is right I can put the forms on sale.
    I will send it back with how many I can use and how much I am paying. It's that easy.
    Good Luck to everyone

Email me with what you have [email protected]